Search Powered by Google

Vinzons Hall Benitez Hall UP Diliman Part 07



VINZONS HALL aptly land-marked by a statue of Andres Bonifacio. my brothers and i used to drive our bicycles around the statue and once due to some mistake on my part, i fell and sprained my ankle real bad i couldn't walk for several days.

this is also the first place i bought my first pack of cigarettes, i got kicked out of EEE due to some misunderstanding between myself, the college dean and college secretary; apparently we have different interpretations of what constitutes acceptable behavior, and since my overall grade wasn't near impressive, it was logical for them to boot me out. i'm way pass that now and carry no grudge. looking back, it was probably one of the good things that happened to me.



here are a few more shots of UP diliman's Sunken Garden taken near the University of the Philippines Diliman Campus College of Education



and here are pictures of UP Dilimans' College of Education or BENITEZ HALL.

University of the Philippines BMW E34 Road Trip from http://beemerup.com